About Me

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hello frnds!

Hello frnds....jst joind u in dis wrld of blogging...n loving it!! Thot it's betta dat I introduce myself b4 nething else...well here goes...m mansie...turnd 18 a few mnths ago...n de feeling's gr8...being legally adult dat is!! I m studing BBE frm DU...n it's pretty intresting!! I lyk reading...be it novels(tho not really fond of classics n poetry) or newspapers or blogs..well 2 sum it up...almost evrything!! I love roaming arnd....2 put it in bettr wrds....love exploring places....i was born in delhi n hv livd here my entire life...i m in love wid dis city...so h8 it wen ppl talk ill of it or litter it!! n lastly I m a proud Indian!!
CHAO!!

2 comments:

Mahima said...

hi mansie! just want to wish you the best of luck for ur new venture into ds world ob blogging! rock on!

~PakKaramu~ said...

Happy new year to you

Followers